Pictures Of Tattoos

Pictures Of Tattoos
Well here we have a sheet of a bunch of pictures of tattoos. Mostly finished tattoos and all ones of some sort of elephant deity it would seem. I had no idea what this meant so I had to look it up and found that it is probably the Hindu God Ganesha, who appeared as what they explain was a beautiful woman with the head of an elephant. And to this day statues of such an elephant/woman goddess are still very prevalent in temples all over Southeast Asia. No offense meant but I would not call a woman with an elephant head anything close to attractive. I think I’ve even seen this girl once before, the last time I spent a year one night on Bourbon street in new Orleans. Depending on what you drink that can be a scary place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment